Thursday, June 3, 2010

Buy THIS not THAT

Everyone loves free things!!! Fashion Blogs are no exception. Yet sometimes it is nice to have actual substance in paper form versus lugging your laptop everywhere. Unless you don't mind your laptop getting wet at the pool?

Natalie Portman Elle UK February 2010 Pictures, Images and Photos
Elle, my belle, I love you!! Loaded with new ideas and tips, not to mention the SIZE; no wonder it ranks #1 on my list. I need a solid 24hrs to get through it. $ well spent!

Let us find the BEST DEAL!

Elle in the store $4.99 each issue
Elle at Elle.com $10.00 / year ($.83 each issue)
Elle on Ebay.com $3.30 / year ($.28 each issue)

You save $4.71 each issue on Ebay.
For a grand total savings of $56.52!!


Check out:
http://stores.ebay.com/Bargains-By-JC
(then search Elle), they have more than 10 still available! I just got mine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment