Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Captivate me with your pretty smile.

Dress up has always been a girls favorite past time... right? I come from all brothers and my mother is not very girlie. I was the girl with pine sap in her hair and broken bones. So my new obsession with frills, lace, high platform heels and bondage is taking everyone for a spin. I go to a private school where style seems rather limited so I'm not surprised when I hear "where did you get the idea for that"? or "where did you get those stellar pants?"

Blogs have been my caffeine for the last 6 months; forbid me to sleep love, I can not look away. Writing has always been my candy, so tasty. You can not stop me, I will eat my way out of your mold if you let me. To keep my feelings at bay, I am starting this blog. I will post my inspirations, and point of views of what I find ever so captivating in 2010. Having dainty demeanor is just one part of me... "I will show you the world if you let me" she replied.

Things that make me stop and stare:

Photobucket


All things nude: shoes, blazers, dresses, skirts, purses... etc.

Photobucket

BaggyNude bottoms with multi-strap heels

Photobucket

School girl socks!!

Photobucket

Something so romantic about soft braids.


Photobucket


Photobucket

From the blog: "Pretty in Leather"
I love the way she combined her chunky heels with socks.

Photobucket

Classy yet simplistic. I love everything! Minimal = Model Wear
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment