Sunday, June 27, 2010

You cant make me behave!

Lately I have been on a lingerie kick. Blame it on the boyfriend, I don't know.
Everything sheer and lace - 0hh lala

Here are a few videos that make me wanna buy tons of lingerie and get frisky.

Featuring too of my favorite ladies: 1.) Daisy Lowe, and 2.) Alicia Silverstone

Daisy Lowe for UK esquire HD from Greg Williams on Vimeo.




Aerosmith - "Crazy"

A few of my recent Thrift Store finds, all from the Salvation Army on "Wacky Wednesday" half off day:


Photobucket

From Left to Right: Light Blue w/ Cream Lace Nighty, $2.50, Nude Lace Flower Bra, $1.50, Sears M/M Black Garter, $.99 (ALL FOR $5)

All of my items are in excellent un-stained condition.
The bra makes my boobs look massive and the Vintage slip feels like butter. I will have to take pictures in it so you can see how lovely it is.
I need to get a tri-pod.

Items I use for inspiration:
Lingerie FetishFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
Click on picture for item credits and price.

I will start actually blogging when my finals are over next week. Note to self: never take classes in the summer ever again.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment